Ever wondered why, even after having gone through the most inhuman sufferings, you still can’t quit?
He was your brown-eyed boy; she was your glam-diva. He was your knight in shining armor; she was your angel.
There is a widespread notion that being admitted to a rehabilitation facility for getting rid of addiction is some sort of stigma
Ever wondered why, even after having gone through the most inhuman sufferings, you still can’t quit? Why are you ready to forsake your ideals for a bottle of arrack or a pint of lager?
He was your brown-eyed boy; she was your glam-diva. He was your knight in shining armor; she was your angel. You could rely on them. You went to them for advice. You looked up to them…Read Morecontact us
Terms of Admission
- Therapy / Treatment period is for 150 days.
- The Jagrati Foundation Administration has the authority to discharge any client at any time, as and when the need arises.
- The client is not permitted to keep any cash, money, mobile phone, watch or any valuables or any personal objects such as razor, shaving kit, and personal toiletries inside the center.
- The client himself is responsible for looking after his personal belongings.
- Visitors are not allowed inside the premises. Parents/Guardians are allowed monthly meetings with the client according to the date of admission as and when The Jagrati Foundation Administration deems fit. No other members are allowed to meet with the client until accompanied by parent/guardian or a written consent is provided by the parent/guardian.
- The Jagrati Foundation Administration can search the personal belongings of a client at any time they see fit.
- The client will not be permitted to make or receive any phone calls other than in the event of an emergency.
- The client must collect and take all personal belongings at the time of discharge or exiting the center. The Jagrati Foundation Administration will not be responsible for any articles left behind.
- The Jagrati Foundation Administration reserves the right to temporarily impound any belonging of the client as and when the staff deems unconstitutional in keeping with the moral and ethical code of The Jagrati Foundation Center.
- Any fee deposited, expenses, contribution or donation once received by The Jagrati Foundation Administration will not be refunded or adjusted.
"Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs." - The 12th Step of Alcoholic Anonymous.
Post our Treatment Intervention, life takes on new meaning for the Patient. It includes watching people recover, to see them help others, to watch loneliness vanish, to see a fellowship grow up about them and to have a host of friends - this is an experience one must not miss. We know you will not want to miss it. Frequent contact with newcomers and with each other is the bright spot of our lives.
- We carry the message of Sobriety and Recovery to other addicts!
- We help them when no one else can.
- We secure their confidence when others fail.
- We remember they are very ill.
- Diwali Twinkle
- Moriya Re
- Glitter Glitter
- Occupational Therapy
- Twinkle Twinkle
- Sister's Rock
- La Center
- Blood Donation
- Rang de Basanti
- chak de
- live webinar
- Diwali Fun